Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cobalt Blue and Abstract Prints

Just a little FYI, my favorite color is blue/green similar to the Mediterranean Sea, so I tend to gravitate toward various shades blue. So, since it is the beginning of the fall season, I chose to transition my love for blue into a richer cobalt shade as seen in this gorgeous blazer below and paired it with a fascinating abstract printed blouse. I decided on black tapered leg pants for work or a more fitted style for play (i.e. a night on the town with friends). Gold drop earrings match the metallic accents throughout the outfit and the black messenger handbag. Oh, and can't forget those matching Valentino-inspired heels that I'm loving right now, they really go with everything!




Cobalt Blue and Abstract Prints


No comments:

Post a Comment